The Forest is all about revitalizing your body and soul through active learning and direct experiences in a safe and friendly environment. So, grab your friend, bring the family or rejuvenate with your colleagues! They are here to provide you with a unique and unforgettable experience.
We will meet Opposite International Life House – Kencom Side at 7:00 am for briefing; depart Nairobi at Exactly 7:15 Am and head on Kereita Forest Gate which will be our starting point.
-Stopover at Kimende town for breakfast and buying snacks (optional and self-sponsored)
-Fun Ziplining above the forest
-A nature walk in the forest
– Forest entry fees
– Transport to and from Nairobi
– 2 Ziplines
– Professional photography and editing
– Tips and gratuities
– Medical costs
-Anything else not mentioned in the inclusions
What to Carry
– Proper Comfortable hiking boots
– Comfortable rucksack to carry your personal item
– A good camera to capture the moment
– Passport/Identification card
– Extra water
– Jacket/warm hood pullover
– Mountain bike for Ksh.1000 (for 1 hr)
– Archery for 1200 (for 1 hr)
– Horse riding for 1800 (for 30 minutes.)
– Paintballing for 1750 (for 100 balls)
I. Cancelation Policy
If you cancel more than 48 hours before your scheduled trip departure, 30% of the fee will be charged.
If you cancel within 48 hours of your scheduled trip departure, no refund fees will be provided.
No shows are responsible for 100% of trip fees.