The Forest is all about revitalizing your body and soul through active learning and direct experiences in a safe and friendly environment. So,…
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
The Forest is all about revitalizing your body and soul through active learning and direct experiences in a safe and friendly environment. So, grab your friend, bring the family or rejuvenate with your colleagues! They are here to provide you with a unique and unforgettable experience.
I. Cancellation Policy
If you cancel more than 48 hours before your scheduled trip departure, 30% of the fee will be charged.
If you cancel within 48 hours of your scheduled trip departure, no refund fees will be provided.
No shows are responsible for 100% of trip fees.
> Fun Zip lining above the forest
> A nature walk in the forest
> Unlimited photography
What to Carry
– Proper Comfortable hiking boots
– Comfortable rucksack to carry your personal item
– A good camera to capture the moment
– Passport/Identification card
– Extra water
– Jacket/warm hood pullover
Time : 7:00 am
We will meet Opposite International Life House - Kencom Side for briefing.
Time : 7:15 am
Depature from Nairobi at Exactly 7:15 Am and head on Kereita Forest Gate which will be our starting point.
Stopover at Kimende town for breakfast and buying snacks (optional and self-sponsored).
> Forest entry fees
> Transport to and from Nairobi
> 2 Zip lines
> Professional photography and editing
> Tips and gratuities
> Medical costs
– Mountain bike for Ksh 1000 (for 1 hr)
– Archery for 1200 (for 1 hr)
– Horse riding for 1800 (for 30 minutes.)
– Paint balling for 1750 (for 100 balls)
- Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
No Details Found