- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Situated adjacent to Lake Naivasha is the separate but distinct Lake Oloiden. It’s a valuable get away from the bustling city/town life, which will enable you to enjoy a quite experience with family and friends on the shores of the lake. The camp is a comfortably located a few hundred meters from the main road and extends through a thicket of acacia trees right up to the lake front. Lake Oloiden, certainly is one of the most serene and accessible places just out of Nairobi. On your drive through The Great Rift Valley you will encounter one of the most amazing views such as Mount Longonot, Lake Naivasha, the Aberdares and much more! You may be on your way to one of the many National Parks or Wildlife Conservancy’s, but you could always spare some time to check out the Oloiden Camp. At the Camp you will be the right frame of mind to relax, recharge, check out the indigenous wildlife, and have a cold beverage with some warm food. Either way it is a great place to take on a Kenyan experience. You could reach us within 2 hours of driving either from Nairobi or Nakuru, which makes it a convenient location for both local and international tourists that just want something different! Get set for some great times!
Situated adjacent to Lake Naivasha is the separate but distinct Lake Oloiden. It’s a valuable get away from the bustling city/town life, which will enable you to enjoy a quite experience with family and friends on the shores of the lake.
- All Government restrictions with regards to your safety and health during this period MUST be observed
- Masks are compulsory at all times when interacting with your peers (Surgical Masks are highly recommended for use)
- Carry a hand Sanitizer for personal use
- Carry warm clothing during this Event because the nights are a little bit colder
- No Sharing of tents - Every person is expected to book for his/ her own tent separately with the exception of couples, siblings living together, and/ or friends staying together.
- More information will be shared with the confirming teams.
- Accommodation in a 2-man tent (you will pay extra to have solo tent)
- 2 Meals (Dinner and Breakfast)
- Water (Come with a refill bottle)
- Face Masks (1 disposable surgical mask per day)
- Good music
- Movie Night
- Great Company
- Transport – Recommend carpooling (4 pax per car)
- Any other thing not mentioned above
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
No Details Found